The Concertgebouw and In&Uit Brugge are easily accessible to wheelchair users.
- They can easily reach our rooms and halls via the lift or the sloping surfaces.
- We also offer a wheelchair-friendly version of the Concertgebouw Circuit: an interactive trail through our art and architecture.
- The Concertgebouw is fully wheelchair accessible; even people with limited mobility can easily attend a concert or performance. Designated wheelchair spaces are available in the Concert Hall: request them when booking your ticket via the Ticket Line (+32 70 22 12 12) or at In&Uit Brugge. In the Chamber Music Hall, one of our reception staff will guide you.
- Concertgebouw Brugge guarantees that events held at external venues are fully accessible.
Concertgebouw Brugge provides a dementia-friendly reception:
- The most important spots in the building can be easily identified via pictograms.
- Our reception staff will accompany you to your seat.
- The Concertgebouw’s pure acoustics reduce the risk of overstimulation.